The aim of our service delivery is to provide world class, appropriate client specific interventions in the workplace, whilst centrally managing and coordinating all support services and programmes. Our support services include:
- 24/7/365: advice and counselling support call centre (toll free) to clients
- HIV: Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) information and coordination
- HIV: Mother To Child Transmission Prevention (MTCTP)
- Individual and family counseling
- Wellness consulting
- Managed care
- Wellness policy development
- KAPB surveys and reporting
- Wellness programme design and development and associated communication strategy support.
The Operations & training division staff are multi-skilled , professionally qualified and vastly experienced Doctors, senior nurses, para-medics, facilitators and counsellors, able to present services in all 11 languages of South Africa and currently delivering services in 14 countries across Africa.
We would love to talk to you today about your workplace wellness solution.
Contact us today to move your company into the future of employee healthcare.